EXERCISES THAT HELP REDUCE INFLAMMATION & EDEMA SWELLING
Exercise makes your body muscles work hard and burns calories. The health benefits of exercise and regular physical activity cannot be ignored. You will surely benefit from exercise both physically and mentally, irrespective of sex, age or physical ability. Exercise can include a vast range of activities like swimming, jogging, running, dancing, walking, etc
Following are a few major benefits of exercising our body, where we will primarily focus on how exercise fights body swelling and inflammation:
- Exercise helps in preventing excess weight gain as well as maintain weightloss. You burn calories when you engage yourself in physical activities.
- If you are looking for ways to prevent high blood pressure or worried about your heart health, then exercise is the solution for you. It helps in managing several heart issues, such as arthritis, anxiety, depression, diabetes, stroke and many more.
- Exercise boosts energy as well as enhances your mood.
- Regular exercise helps you fall sleep faster.
- Physical activity plays an important role in your life, as it helps in fighting inflammation. A common cause of body swelling is inflammation. When you exercise and move your muscles, a small protein named IL-6 is released from the muscle cells, which lowers inflammation.
What causes swelling?
Basically, swelling occurs whenever there is an injury or an infection in organs or other parts of your body. Typically, it is a result of fluid buildup and/or inflammation. The medical term for swelling is edema. Infections, pregnancy, medications, genetics and many other things can cause edema. If we fight inflammation, we are fighting edema and swelling.
Facts about Inflammation
Here are some fact about inflammation:
- The body’s attempt to protect itself by removing harmful stimuli and starting the healing process is known as inflammation.
- Without an inflammatory response, it is not possible to heal any damage to tissues, wounds or infections.
- Inflammation is the result of the body's immune response.
- If inflammation is chronic, then it results in several conditions and diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis and some types of cancer.
Here are some fact about edema:
- Edema can be the result of pregnancy, medication, underlying disease, such as, cirrhosis of the liver, kidney disease , congestive heart failure, too much sodium or can even be hereditary.
- One way to relieve edema is to take a natural anti-inflammatory diuretic supplement or herbs to remove excess fluids.
- When capillaries (tiny blood vessels) leak fluid, edema occurs. When this fluid builds up in tissues, it results in swelling.
- If edema is not treated in time, it can cause increased risk of skin cancer, decreased elasticity of muscles, joints, veins and arteries, slow blood circulation, scarring of tissue, increased risk of infection, itchy skin, stiffness, painful swelling and difficulty in walking.
Following is the list of symptoms of Edema:
- Pain or aching body parts
- Difficulty walking
- Abdominal increase in size or abdominal pain
- Pitting edema occurs; you push in on your skin and the result is an impression that lasts in your skin for a while
- Weight gain or loss
- Enlarged or swollen limbs, including swollen feet, swollen legs, swollen ankles, swollen arms, swollen hands, puffy eyes, puffy face etc. Types of Edema include Peripheral edema, pedal edema, lymphedema, macular edema, cerebral edema and Pulmonary Edema.
Anti-Inflammatories & Diuretics work together to cure Edema Swelling
People experiencing edema swelling or edema treatment can try different natural homeopathic remedies before going on prescriptiom medications depending upon the cause of their swelling. Water Pills and/or Natural Diuretic Supplements have helped many people struggling with swollen feet, swollen legs and other types of bodily swelling. Diuretics stop water retention and reabsorption of salt by the kidneys, thus increasing the amount of water and salt by increasing urine production. Some of the popular prescription Diuretics are ethacrynate (Edecrin), butethamine (Bumex), torsemide (Demadex) and furosemide (Lasix). Unfortunately, Prescription medications always come with risky side effects. Some Natural Diuretics include Corn Silk, Uva Ursi and Green Tea, to get maximim effects try combining several herbal ingredients together or try a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Diuretic supplement like SwellNoMore that contains 17 natural ingredients that reduce edema swelling fast.
Anti-inflammatory herbs along with herbal Diuretics are twice as strong as just a natural Diuretic or Water Pill alone as they have herbal properties that block the production of specific body chemicals that cause inflammation as well as help release retained fluids.
Yoga Poses That Can Help Swelling & Inflammation
Along with medicines, yoga also plays a major role in reducing edema swelling. Here is a list of some yoga poses and exercise for this purpose.
- Chakrasana: In this yoga position, you are stretching out the legs, hands and stomach.
- Bhujangasana: Stretch your hands and abdominal region, making a cobra pose.
- Katichakrasana: It refers to stretching your abdomen, feet and hands.
- Calf stretches: Hold the chair in a still position, go onto tiptoes, then grip it for a few seconds and lower. You will feel a stretch in your calf and this will help in squeezing the fluid up and away from swollen feet and leg.
- Mountain pose:This pose improves stretching in the feet and legs, thus reducing the probability of water retention and increasing blood circulation.
- Lifts: Lift one leg off the floor while holding the back of a chair for support, and then move your leg backwards. Make sure to keep your knee straight.
- Warrior pose:One of the best stretching exercises is warrior pose, in which exercises are included to stretch your abdominal side, legs and hands and above all to the entire body. This helps to check the chances of edemain different parts of the body.
- Urdhahastottasana: This yoga pose give stretch to buttock, hip, waist, spinal joint, abdominal side, neck and back.
Natural Remedies For Swelling & Inflammation
There are several natural ways to reduce swelling, some of them include:
- Give yourself a massage. Massage is an amazing way to boost your lymphatic system. Make simple and gentle movements on the affected area.
- Eliminate salt from your diets. Too much salt results in swollen ankles. Go for meals that are prepared fresh.
- Eat foods that are high in magnesium and potassium, such as avocados, bananas, broccoli, dark chocolate, spinach, cashews, tofu and almonds as they work as a natural diuretics.
- Soak your feet in aan Epsom salt solution to reduce swelling
SwellNoMore is a natural and safe supplement to cure edema, inflammation and swelling. It has been used by thousands of people, has great testimonials and has been Doctor Recommened since 2011. SwellNoMore works pretty quickly usually within a few days, that being said, for people with more severe swelling results may take longer. Please feel free to reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org